CLOCKWIZ day

EASY communication way with my friends now and myself in the future.

2006-07-11

Aquarium update


[2006-07-10] Fertilized well

Aquarium is fertilized pretty well nowadays. There are some grasses crawling in front of yard. I can’t remember its name. Snails are fertilizing as well. The temperature of water recorded 29 degrees centigrade yesterday. I installed fans on the top to take down temperature by expediting volatilization of water.

It’s time to trim especially left part’s plants.


You can click here to see the full history of this aquarium

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Wind Stopper said...

did you come back to korea?
-
your plant looks always clean and warm... The fish in there might be happy...

 
At 7/12/2006 4:46 PM, Blogger Raphael CH Lee said...

I've returned to Korea last Thursday. I wish fishes are happy inside small world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home