CLOCKWIZ day

EASY communication way with my friends now and myself in the future.

2006-03-09

My water plants and fishes history


Aquarium Update



[2006-07-15] Trimed
I've trimed left part of aquarium last Saturday. Genererally plants that has stems grow fast. When I moved some stem plants at the right part they almost stopped growing. So I put solid fertilizers under pebbles. I wish plants grow well.



[2006-07-10] Fertilized well

Aquarium is fertilized pretty well nowadays. There are some grasses crawling in front of yard. I can’t remember its name. Snails are fertilizing as well. The temperature of water recorded 29 degrees centigrade yesterday. I installed fans on the top to take down temperature by expediting volatilization of water.

It’s time to trim especially left part’s plants.

[2006-06-05] Chemical treatment to get rid of algae.
I am conscious of that the chemical impacts on my plants as well. But the aquarium looks very tidy

[2006-04-30] Ludwigia ovalis was trimed.
Ludwigia ovalis that took the place left-hand side reached up almost water suface. It looked very healthy and had very beautiful layered oval leaves
[2006-04-27] After trimming of Amazon sword plant.
It is possible for pearl grass to get more light after bunch of trimming on Amazon sword plant placed in the center. I’m expecting to see fresh bright green color from pearl grass sooner or later.

After returning from Seoul Zoo park, I took care of aquarium. I trimed slightly wilted plants. I wish I can see fresh looking plants soon. I put 10ml of fertilizer into water as much as double comparing usual usage when I replace water. I moved new Netherland plant to the right side from center.
[After triming](2006-04-16)

[Before triming](2006-04-16)
======
When I returned to home from business trip I replaced aquarium water and put 5 ml of fertilizer and took the picture.Comparing to the privious one, second picutre of this article. Look at two plants in the left hand side. The front one which has broader leaves is Japokum and the the further one which has higher height is Valanshia. Please be informed that I'm not sure its name is correct or not in English.(2006-03-19)

This picture was taken when I installed black background wall behind glass. Japokum and Valanshia were moved to here a few days ago.(2005-12-21)

I moved a amazon plant that you can see in the middle from another smaller aquarium a week later I've set aquarium up like the picture below. Aquarim with amazone plant looked not so boring like the very first one.(2005-12-19)

I've laid out this aquarium December 2005 after cleaning the almost 2 years old dirty one.
I enjoy watching water plants and fishes very much. Sometimes I fall into very peaceful mind when I see the aquarium. Fishes are just silent but move very gracefully even the plants are the same.(2005-12-11)

New aquarium for the new couple.
The name of colorful fish is Kribensis that was from african lake Tangania originally. This fish was born in this aquarium and ready to get married.So she looks very colorful. Can you find her husband right hand side below?(2005-12-11)

This was the most fertilized figure before the cleaning. I'm dreaming this kind of plentiful aquarium again. This asks me more care and time for it as like as aquarium is a live-thing.(2004-11-02)

3 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

빠르게 업데이트되고 있군요.^^

잠시 마음의 평화를 얻고 갑니다.
저도 아이들에게 저런 수족관을 만들어주고 싶다는 생각이 드네요.

그런데 도저히 관리할 자신이 없어서...

다음이 또 기대됩니다.
(부담 되시려나?)

 
At 3/14/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Wind Stopper said...

엄청난 수족관이네... 우리집에선 상상도 할수 없는... 부러비..
==
근데, 예전에 해펠레 얘기한적 있지? 공구들.. 거기서 목공방도 하더군.. 이런데 가본적 있나..?
==
요즘.. 가구를 만들어볼까 하는 생각.. 아예 부업으로 목공방을 해볼까 하는 생각..
==
항상 대만엘 가있는군... 흠..부러비..이것도..

 
At 3/14/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Raphael CH Lee said...

헤펠레 목공방은 가본적은 없구 열어 볼까 했던 적은 있는데, 그 땐 초창기라 우리나라에 한 3-4개 있었나? 나중에 갖은 생각은 역시 취미는 취미가 되어야 한다는 생각 이었지. 좋아하는 취미가 밥법이가 되면 얼마나 고통 일까 하는 생각에 잠시 했던 생각을 접었었지. 라이센스를 따기 위한 수업료와 시간도 안되었지만.....

나중에 경제적 여건이 된다면 뭐 만들고 싶은데 공구, 공간과 기술도 없지만 뜻은 있는 사람들에게 봉사 할수 있었으면 해. 목공 지역 문화 센터라고나 할까? ^^ 꿈이지만.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home