CLOCKWIZ day

EASY communication way with my friends now and myself in the future.

2006-04-16

Aquarium Update


[Kribensis couple] Female is chasing her husband

After returning from Seoul Zoo park, I took care of aquarium. I trimed slightly wilted plants. I wish I can see fresh looking plants soon. I put 10ml of fertilizer into water as much as double comparing usual usage when I replace water. I moved new Netherland plant to the right side from center.(2006-04-16)
[After triming]

[Before triming]

You can click here to see the full history of this aquarium

1 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Raphael CH Lee said...

통상은 일주일에 일회.
어항내 생태계의 한계상 3-4일에 한번이 권장 되어 진다.
의무로 생각하면 힘든 것이고
자체를 즐기면 더 낫다.

의무 생활(?)을 쭉 해오다, 혹은 게으름을 부리기도 하다가, 요즘은 조금씩 즐겨가고 있는데 얼마나 갈런지는 장담 못한다.

There is nothing to do easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home