CLOCKWIZ day

EASY communication way with my friends now and myself in the future.

2006-03-19

Mt. Soorak


I went to Mt. Soorak yesterday. I started so early time that I could see beautiful sun-rising in the middle of treking. This was the very before moment of sun-rising. It was windy and very cold but clear so I could expected to see the clean Sun without any distortion or diisturbance.
Yes! Almost perfect cirle shaped sun greeted me. I felt very energitic feeling at that moment. I'll replace this picture to bigger one later.
Mt. Sookrak consists of huge rocks as like as usual moutain around Seoul metropolitan area. The rocky face looked very handsome. As you can see the clean sky, it was cold. Since the shooing time was under the rising sun, the color temperature was low so I could took soft red image.
The imaginary line of rocky peeks was the route to come to the Peek. Every rock has its own name but I don't know. Comparing to the previous picutre as highier as the sun rised, the color temperature turned into high. As a result rocks looked colder and became its usual color.
When I arrived at the main redge there was very nice looking the Tobong Mt. which is one of member of the National park over there.
This was the route that I've just passed though. My route was not the right hand side rope, but the slit located left hand side. I hardly passed the slit gate but very funy. I had to step like crab and put my back-pack out.
I wondered how could I present this situation better.
At the my wondering moment there was someone who was tracing my way, I just took a picutre and greeted him. He had fun, too.
I've arrived just before the peek. The facing rock is the last rock to the peek. The rock is shining while others such as tree, bushes and branches are silhouette in the picture. So the hero rock is emphasized pretty well, I think.
Eventually I've arrive the peek, there was flapping Taekuekki, the national flag. Suddenly I recalled the national flag on the mound in the Angel statidum. I wished to see the flag on the mound again after the baseball game between the Japanse national team at the WBC.
I took alternative way when I came to home. The ridge over the branch which has embryo seeds was my going-up way. I could feel the Spirng is coming.

2 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 11:47 AM, Blogger Wind Stopper said...

hmm. nice shots...
when did you come back?

 
At 3/23/2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Raphael CH Lee said...

I've come back last Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home