CLOCKWIZ day

EASY communication way with my friends now and myself in the future.

2006-04-03

Greeting to the Spring


I couldn't see the sprining so far due to duty and controlled world for living. When I was hanging around on the Internet board I was aware of spring was almost beside me. Last Sunday my family went out seeing spring. There was the Sansooyoo village at Icheon.
Almost 600 years ago there was serious political struggle named Jung-Jo-banjung, as a result some nobles moved to this village and planted the Sansooyoo trees in this village.
It is know that there are about 17,000 sansooyoo trees now in the village. The village belongs to Incheon Baeksamyon Doripri. The Sansooyoo flower is one of the earliest spring bloomer. Here you go the yellow beauties.


When my family arrived at the village the Sansooyoo didn't come to us at once. There was spring over there far side, there was still winter here in front. My family was just about to jump into the spring.


Painters were moving blooming spring to their canvas in the abandoned old house. They looked very serious. They made me being jealous of themself who has special skill to enjoy their own hobby.

I stopped at to take picture of flowers that harmonized with porcelain.

My wife was just about to touch the spring. She looked so peaceful.

My dauthers looked also enjoying spring under beautiful flowers at the begining. Afterwards they became ........


Ga-eun asked me my mobile phone which has camera function and she was devoted herself to taking her picture. But she failed to save it. ^^


It was very happy for my family that we could take a walk under blooming flowers.


I didn't know why they bursted into laugh.


I like this picture so much. My first dauter looks like that she is a model while my second dauter makes a forced smile. Eventually my wife tries to copy second daughers smile.


My familly created happy moments with bright smile and various expressions.When I returned to home I realized that I had to trash away so many pictures which were blur or out-focused. I was disappointed at my current telescope lens performance. I'm considering high performance telescope lense which has image stabilizer function. The lens help me to get better pictures but it costs me 2500 USD. *-*



Ga-eun took my picture.


On our way to returning back home we dropped into temple. There was very small pond so I could take reflecion image.

2 Comments:

At 4/15/2006 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Sorry in english)
Ah...looks very happy with your family, enjoying and tasting the odor of sping at peaceful place.
I hope myself also take my people to such a beatiful site, someday.
(actually, whenever with lovely family, wherever will be secret garden and palace though)
Wish you and your family make a fruitful album of life that everyone envy.

-Sincerely Hwang@Japan

 
At 4/17/2006 11:22 PM, Blogger Raphael CH Lee said...

오~ 황사마가 다녀 가셨네.
여러 사람에게 광고 한 것인데
"그 집에 가면 취하고 싶다" 술집 소개책 준비 해 놓았으니 귀국 하면 전화 쿠다사이.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home