CLOCKWIZ day

EASY communication way with my friends now and myself in the future.

2006-03-09

Kwanak Mt. covered with snow


I went to Mt. Kwanak last week March 01.
I started my treking around 5:30am and it was snowing in the street.
The more I went into the mountain, the more I could see fantastic snowing seceneray.
It might be the last snow of this winter.

It was very peaceful and claming down moment. I just could see trees with snow. All the civilized city down there were completely out of my sight.

Fortunately I could arrive at the peek before the sun rising so I could see the beatiful snow flowers.

This is pine tree covered with snow flowers. Usually snow flower goes out as quick as the sun rises.

There was a hundreds years old buddist temple on the cliff named Yoenjoodae. There are two different origin explanations which describe where the cliff name were from. One is ruined Korea dynasty officers missed their old dynasty at the cliff. Korea is the precessor dynasty of Chosun dynasty. Another is King Sejong's elder brother missed his lost first-crown prince position at there. Great King Sejong is very famous for Korean Hangul inventor.Anyway both of two stories share missing disappeared past.

This commanded very nice snowing view taken from the peek which is 629m high.

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

사진이 넘 멋진되요!~~
감동입니다.~~~~!!!
칼라 사진보다 훨씬 운치도 있고~~~!
암튼 짱입니다. *^^*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home