CLOCKWIZ day

EASY communication way with my friends now and myself in the future.

2006-03-07

Preface




I’m 40 years old. I’m getting old now. It has been natural for getting old. And it’s very natural for everybody getting old. Becuase a infant already starts getting old when he has been given birth.

When I became forties last year in Korean age, I could have chance to think about my silver life. At the same time fortunately I could read a book about "Preparation for overage life".

At once I've started exercise, expanding my hobby area and getting busier at work last year. My friends commented on this one by one. But All these actions shared same target i.e.“getting old”.

Every thing under the sun has right time.
I thought that it was very good time to start getting old since I was still pretty young.

I built four action items up for "Getting Old Project" according to priorities.

1st. Health
2nd. Lovely family
3rd. Good to enjoy hobbies
4th. Economic power

Everybody can agree that someone lost everything if he lost his health. I’ll be very happy if I can make best friends as much as possible and my family will be my best of best friends. I’ll definately retire someday then I'll have almost infinite available time to enjoy. If I have no hobby at that time, my life should be the boring hell without doubt. To support above 3 action items I need to build up economic power.

I opened my blog today pretty lately comparing to others. My blog will be filled up with my 4 action-item themes one by one.

I think a life without good memories is dry absolutely. Adding on this I know my memory is very limited. My blog CLOCKWIZ day will help these problems. I wish that this space turn into a comunication channel to my friends now and to myself in the future by means of recording today and planning future.

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

넘 행복해 보이시네요~~!!
넘 부럽습니다~~!!!
흐흐흑! _|_;; 전 언제쯤이나~~
&^^& 지금 모습처럼 늘 행복하시길
기원합니다.

부장님!
화이~~~~팅!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home